• Chloe Xiang from Vice joins the show to talk about the emergence of AI images, the tools behind them, and how possibly images of yourself are being used without your consent.
• Aisha Counts of Protocol stops by to talk about the Dreamforce event that happened in San Francisco & some of the things that came from it.
• Jason laments about Google shutting down their gaming service, Google Stadia.
• Finally, Mikah talks about the Fast Company hack that allowed for an offensive Apple News push alert that got sent out to many.
Hosts: Jason Howell and Mikah Sargent
Guests: Chloe Xiang and Aisha Counts
Tech News Weekly Episode 254
More Info: https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly/episodes/254
• UnifyMeeting.com code TNW
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
Products we recommend: https://www.amazon.com/shop/twitnetcastnetwork
TWiT may earn commissions on certain products.
Join our TWiT Community on Discourse: https://www.twit.community/
TWiT.tv is a technology podcasting network located in the San Francisco Bay Area with the #1 ranked technology podcast This Week in Tech hosted by Leo Laporte. Every week we produce over 30 hours of content on a variety of programs including Tech News Weekly, MacBreak Weekly, This Week in Google, Windows Weekly, Security Now, All About Android, and more.